Chip in for the Cause
25th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Golf Tournament
Glen Annie Golf Club and Frog Bar and Grill
Check-in/Registration 9:00 am
Shotgun Start 11am (Scramble format)
Silent Auction/ Dinner and Awards Reception 4pm
Participating in this tournament provides the opportunity to play at the scenic Glen Annie Golf Club. You will compete with fellow golfers in a variety of team and individual games (through purchase of a mulligan package and on course payment), win awesome raffle prizes and silent auction items, enjoy delicious cuisine, and acknowledge incredible sponsors at the post-golf award reception for all who support this great cause. Golfer Registration
Cancer Resource Center of Santa Barbara and the Breast Imaging Center at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital.
One in eight women develop invasive breast cancer over the course of their lifetime. It has become a disease that affects every family and every organization, emotionally, physically and financially. The fight against breast cancer continues, not only within the medical community, but also with the emotional support for individuals diagnosed with this devastating disease. Your support of our tournament is crucial to not only raise awareness in the fight against breast cancer, but to provide funding for these critical services. Our golf association has raised more than $240,000 for these two organizations.
1) Play in the tournament
2) Be an event sponsor, donate a silent auction gift, and/or make a monetary donation
Support the Breast Cancer Awareness Golf Tournament by providing donations for this worthy cause. Your generous contributions will have a lifelong impact on the individuals and families who depend on the Breast Cancer Resource Center of Santa Barbara and the Breast Imaging Center at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. It could save a life. Here are some ways to help.
• Corporate Sponsorships - Sponsorship packages are available and range from $250 to $10,000 or more. Whether you and/or your company want to make a big splash with a large donation, or you want to put your logo on a Tee Sign, we have it all. Sponsorship Opportunities Here.
• Gifts-in-Kind: Items (goods or services) will be auctioned and raffled at the tournament.
• Monetary Donation - If you can't play in the golf tournament, but you would still like to help make a difference, you can make a monetary donation. Donate Now!
• Volunteer - If you would like to participate by donating your time, we welcome and need your support. Please contact Bonnie Crouse, Tournament Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Tax Receipts - Charitable tax receipts are available for eligible portions of all donations that qualify within Tax Receipting Guidelines. We are pleased to provide a tax receipt for all gifts of $50 or more, providing the donor did not receive a benefit in return for their donation. Our Charitable Registration Number is 33-0688388.
We thank you - our members, sponsors and local community - for all of your support for this important event!
For questions or more information:
Contact Bonnie Crouse, Tournament Chair
or (805) 886-5649