10th Annual Bobbie Klein Memorial
Check-in 9am/ Shotgun start 11am
La Cumbre Country Club, 4015 Via Laguna, Santa Barbara
What could be more fun? Playing an exclusive golf course, on-course competitions, awesome raffle prizes, incredible silent auction items, sponsorship recognition, delicious cuisine and award presentations plus supporting a great cause!
Join the LPGA Amateur Golf Association of Santa Barbara and Chip in for the Cause to raise much needed money for Breast Cancer Awareness. The proceeds and donations go directly to the Breast Cancer Resource Center in Santa Barbara and the Breast Cancer Imaging Center at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital.
With one in eight women being diagnosed with breast cancer every year, it has become a disease that affects every family and every organization, emotionally, physically and financially.
The fight against breast cancer continues, not only within the medical community but also with the emotional support of the well-being of individuals diagnosed with this devastating disease. That is why your support of our tournament is so crucial to not only raise awareness in the fight against breast cancer but to provide funding for these critical services. As an organization, we have raised in excess of $175,000 for these institutions and hope to raise over $50,000 in 2019 to increase our total donations to over $225,000 to fight this disease. Please join us and get involved to support these local businesses.
No one should face this alone.
There are many ways to get involved and help us exceed our goal.
1) Play in the tournament
2) Become a sponsor for the event, donate a gift for the silent auction, make a financial donation
3) Volunteer to help
1) Golf Tournament - Bring your friends and take advantage of the unique opportunity to play at the private and exclusive La Cumbre Country Club in Santa Barbara.
Two Best Ball of Foursome
Team Gross & Net Winners
Hole In One Prize
Closest To Pins On Par Three's
Event & Awards
On Course Contests*
Reception after Golf
REGISTER NOW TO PLAY!
Sponsorship Opportunities - Support the Breast Cancer Awareness Golf Tournament by providing donations for this worthy cause. Your generous contribution in sponsorship will have a lifelong impact on the individuals and families who depend on the Breast Cancer Resource Center and Breast Cancer Imaging Center at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. It could save a life. Below are a number of ways to help.
• Corporate Sponsorships- Various packages are available for sponsorship ranging from $200 to $10,000 and beyond. Whether you and/or your company want to make a big splash with a large donation or you want to put your logo on a Tee Sign, we have it all. Sponsorship Opportunities Here or (download file)
• Gifts-in-Kind: Items (goods or services) will be auctioned and raffled at the golf tournament (Common gifts include: Gift Certificates, Gift Baskets, Jewelry) If you are unsure what to give, please contact Bonnie Crouse at 805 886-5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best option!
• Donation -If you can't play in the golf tournament, but you would still like to help make a difference, you may make a monetary donation. Donate Now!
Volunteer - If you would like to participate and give your time, we welcome your support. Please contact Bonnie Crouse at email@example.com to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Charitable tax receipts are available for eligible portions of all donations that qualify within Tax Receipting Guidelines. We are pleased to provide a tax receipt for all gifts of $50 or more, providing the donor did not receive a benefit in return for their donation. Our Charitable Registration Number is 33-0688388.
We thank our members, sponsors and local community for all of the support for this important event.
For More Information Contact: Bonnie Crouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 805 886-5649.
We have partnered with Golf Fore Africa who has been working in Zambia to bring CLEAN WATER to rural communities. There are 844 million people in the world who lack access to clean water. That's nearly 1 in 10 people worldwide or over twice the population of the United States! Join us in supporting this incredible cause and donate now ==> https://bit.ly/2wM9NRb- Jul 24, 2019
The LPGA Amateurs offers a welcoming golf community for all women to learn to play, play better, have fun and make friends. Highlights of LPGA Amateurs member benefits include: