Updates and fun facts!
- New members who join at any level as a result of attending the Mixer or Spring Swing are eligible to use a discount code to receive $20 off their membership. Valid January 1 - April 10, 2020.
- New this year will be a prorated renewal fees. In an effort to recognize all renewals at the same time, LPGA Amateurs will charge the prorated fees for memberships to end December 31, 2020. From there forward, all memberships will be annual January - December.
- Military discount (Active, Retired, Veterans and their partners) Membership fee is $65. Please call Karli at 919-602-3727 or email her (here) with questions.
- We will be fielding an A-Team again this year that travels to Denver area clubs from May through August. Captained by Melanie Lunsford and assisted by Karli Hayes. Play dates are either Monday or Thursday mornings. Format is 2 person team match play. We will need 15 to 20 members to be on our roster with handicaps of 15 or below. Contact Melanie at email@example.com.
- Anyone interested in participating on a B-Team with a handicap 15 to 30 for 2021 should contact Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for updates on our Monthly Newsletter (distributed the 26th of every month) and on Facebook.
We hope you are looking forward to a great season of golf. We have a new option that we want you to start planning for. We will be starting a new 18 hole weekend league this year. The weekend league will play every other Sunday afternoon starting May 15 at Common Ground. This League will not be an advance pay league, rather you will pay the course when you play. Much more information to come. If you are interested in serving as a League Coordinator for the weekend league please contact Bonnie Bell Bond email@example.com.