To continue using the GolfNet handicap system through 2022, you must have an active account by the end of 2021. You need to check that your handicap account is active. If it is not currently active, and you want to use the service for your handicap, you must contact headquarters to reactivate your account by no later than December 22nd.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have an active handicap account in the GHIN system which you plan to continue using in 2022, you DO NOT need to take any action regarding your GolfNet account.
Follow these instructions to determine if your GolfNet handicap account is active:
- Go to lpgaamateurs.com and click on Sign In (in the upper right corner)
- Once you have logged in to the Member Clubhouse, click on the “My Handicap” tab on the left side of the screen.
- On the Handicap page, the Post A Score link will take you to the GolfNet Handicap system
- If your account is active, you will see your GolfNet Profile page
- If your account is inactive, you will see an error message indicating that your account is inactive
To reactivate your account, send an email that includes the name of your Chapter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to reactivate your account.
Reactivation requests must be received by December 22, 2021.
The DC Chapter offers an optional GHIN handicap through VSGA (Virginia State Golf Association). This service is $36 per calendar year and includes all of the benefits available to VSGA members, including the ability to participate in VSGA’s One-Day Events, which are held at golf courses across Virginia. A mobile app and online and within-app score posting is also available as part of VSGA membership.
Please contact the Handicap Chair, Mary Ann Graham, at email@example.com for questions or more information.