winter which will affect the conditions of the golf course.
Tee sheets will be available but keep watch for emails in case conditions change.
Here is a summary/reminder of when and how to access the Tee Time Selection:
- Tee Time Selection Emails - Each Sunday you will receive 2 emails.
- One email for Daytime golf, tee times beginning at 11 am or 12 noon
- One email for Weekday golf, tee times beginning at 4 pm
- Each month we will also offer a special weekend event
- New this season, you will need to use your LPGA Amateur username and password to access the links within the Golf Genius application which is used for the Tee Time Selection and Registration of Golf Events.
- Tip: Save your login details!
- Tee Time Selection Availability
- Tee Sheets opens on a Sunday 3 weeks prior to the event
- Tee Sheets, closes on the Sunday approximately 1 week prior to the event
- Cancelation Options:
- Review the Cancellation/Changes section on the Waterloo Chapter Weekday Site on Golf Genius as the action depends on if the tee sheet is still visible on the site or not.
- New this season, the golf course may charge a fee if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your tee time.
- Instructional Videos - Available on the Waterloo Landing pages of Golf Genius
- Tee Time Selection and Event Registration.