Marin County Residents - Thursday evening 9-hole league begins May 14th at Peacock Gap!
Peacock will block out 5 tee times between 5:00 - 5:30. Tee Times: 5:00, 5:10, 5:15, 5:20 and 5:30. Tee groups will be 2somes and Marin County residents only - that's the county's restrictions for Marin courses at this time.
What you do to play:
* Call the Pro Shop within 7 play days and register to play at 415-453-4940.
* The Pro Shop will look at the list and tell you what tee slot you are in.
* If you wish to play before 5:00, ask the Pro Shop and hope there are open times. If we consistently fill our 5 tee slots (=10 players) then we will ask for earlier tee time reservations.
* Walking is preferred - if you need a cart tell the Pro Shop. 1person/cart
* If you wish to play with someone in particular, then tell Peacock to sign you up together.
* Driving range is open
* After play: the Range Café is open for order/take out. If you wish to socialize, tailgating in the upper parking lot is allowed and 6ft distancing will be self enforced. Koolers allowed!! Bring a chair!!
Update for Wednesday Night League at Oakmont for Sonoma Co Residents!
Oakmont has been sold and renamed. The east course is now called Sugarloaf and is scheduled to open on June 1st. We will tentatively plan on starting our 9-hole league on Wednesday, June 3 at 4 pm. Hopefully, it will be at Sugarloaf, but if it is not reopened yet, we may have to begin at Valley of the Moon (formerly Oakmont West). We will post more updates as we get closer to the date.