Completed Community Service
- Manna Food Bank - On Monday, October 16, 15 members of our league volunteered at the Manna Food Bank. We sorted through items donated at a food drive, and put labels on bags for bulk items distribution. Thanks to everyone who participated! More information about the Manna Food Bank can be found here.
- Transformation Village - During our September 12 League play and our Member Guest Tournament, we raised $3000 for Transformation Village, a women's and children's shelter in Asheville. More information about Transformation Village can be found here.
- Play for P.I.N.K. Night - On August 22, our league proudly raised $1,025 to be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. On that night we also honored 5 breast cancer survivors in our league. Play for P.I.N.K. is dedicated to giving people with breast cancer longer lives and better outcomes, donating 100% of funds raised to breast cancer research. More information about Play for P.I.N.K. can be found here.
- Manna Food Bank - Our chapter donated over 300 non-perishable food items to the Manna Food Bank this season. Thanks to all of you for your generosity to help end food insecurity in the Asheville Area. More information about the Manna Food Bank can be found here.
- Eblen Charities - Our generous league members donated 84 backpacks for children in the greater Asheville area! For those children, the start of school will be a much better experience this year! Way to go team! More information about the Eblen Charities can be found here.