SCWAGA TEAM GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Wednesday, June 19 at Skyland Pines Golf Course
Modified Shotgun 8:30 a.m. Entry fee $65.00 per player
(includes green fee, cart, donuts, lunch, and awards)
To be eligible to participate in the SCWAGA Tournament, all players must have played at least 4 times at a single course the team is representing within the past 12 months from June 1, 2018, to June 1, 2019. Please give index number from USGA handicap system, if available, as of June 1, 2019. Thirty-two (32) is the highest handicap used regardless of a player’s actual handicap.
- Seven (7) players are required to form a team. Players may enter for individual low gross and low net prizes if unable to form a team of at least 7 players.
- A team may consist of unlimited participation with verifiable USGA handicaps as of June 1, 2019.
- More than one team can represent a participating golf course.
- Only 7 scores will be used to determine the winning low gross and low net teams.
- After play, our scorekeepers will select the lowest 7 team low gross and low net scores.
Join us for the
ALL-OHIO LPGA AMATEUR GOLF ASSOCIATION
“A Day at the Beach” GOLF OUTING
Play with LPGA Amateur Golf Association members from all of Ohio Chapters at one of central Ohio's must-play golf courses, Deer Ridge Golf Club
When: Saturday, July 6
Where: Deer Ridge Golf Club, 900 Comfort Plaza Dr., Bellville, OH
Time: 10 AM - modified shotgun start
Cost: $57 (includes 18 holes of golf, cart, box lunch, bottled water & prizes)
Theme: “A Day at the Beach” Dress up and/or decorate - optional
Format: 4-person Shamble (play your own game from the best ball) - must use everyone's drives twice for 18 holes. Two people from a chapter on each team paired with two people from another chapter choose your own partner or we will pair you
“Award Ceremony” (including drinks/appetizers)
Register by June 28
Sponsored by BAIRD
Contact Debbie Kandel at email@example.com
cell (330) 962-6521 or work (330) 630-0270 x7471