@ Oasis Country Club 42330 Casbah Way, Palm Desert, CA 92211
@ Shadow Mountain Golf Club
@ Desert Princess Country Club 28-555 Landau Blvd, Cathedral City
Your Chapter Needs You!
LPGA Amateurs chapters are organized and managed by all volunteers. The Chapter needs more volunteers to help in several ways. For example, please be a golf-event “captain;” this effort supports Donna and Bonnie, the golf events co-chairs.
We are seeking volunteers to help organize social and educational events; and volunteers to take photos when at events.
HELP US SET UP CLINICS
The Chapter is seeking a volunteer to set up teaching and rules clinics for members. And to help manage the annual Skills Challenge, which the Chapter plans to schedule for this Fall.
For more information on volunteering opportunities, please contact Dori Smith at 760/774-5513 or president.lpgaamateursps@
The LPGA Amateurs is a welcoming golf community for all women to Connect, Learn, Play, and Belong. You get it all with the LPGA Amateurs, the experiences are unforgettable and the benefits are priceless. The highlights of the benefits include organized golf (leagues, outings, clinics, LPGA Amateurs competitive events and golf travel experiences), social and networking events, golf education, free entrance for a member plus one guest to LPGA Tour events (in US and Canada), discounts on apparel, equipment, travel, greens fees but there is much more! View membership information here!
Membership Incentives - New Members
Your Palm Springs/Desert Cities LPGA Amateur board is working for you! The Chapter will be giving back to members in several ways during the remainder of the 2023 season:
- The Board has agreed to cover the online portion of registration fees and will no longer be adding these fees to the cost of your golf registration. Previously these had been added (about $5 per registration).
- There will be a drawing for member participants at every event for a $25-off coupon for a future PS/DC chapter golf event.
- The Chapter will be picking up the entry fee for the prizes awarded after golf events (we will no longer ask players to pay $5 to compete – you’re automatically IN!)
- We are exploring the possibility of holding free or low-cost clinics to members.
- We will support the 2023 CAL Cup team by buying the team shirts and paying for a celebratory dinner after the event.
- PGA Teaching Professional Dave Curtis offers Chapter members a discount on private golf lessons. Contact him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Please come and join your golf buddies for some fun at our upcoming events!