SCWAGA TEAM GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Wednesday, July 31 at Skyland Pines Golf Course
Modified Shotgun 8:30 a.m. Entry fee $65.00 per player
(includes green fee, cart, donuts, lunch, and awards)
To be eligible to participate in the SCWAGA Tournament, all players must have played at least 4 times at a single course the team is representing within the past 12 months from June 1, 2018, to June 1, 2019. Please give index number from USGA handicap system, if available, as of June 1, 2019. Thirty-two (32) is the highest handicap used regardless of a player’s actual handicap.
- Seven (7) players are required to form a team. Players may enter for individual low gross and low net prizes if unable to form a team of at least 7 players.
- A team may consist of unlimited participation with verifiable USGA handicaps as of June 1, 2019.
- More than one team can represent a participating golf course.
- Only 7 scores will be used to determine the winning low gross and low net teams.
- After play, our scorekeepers will select the lowest 7 team low gross and low net scores.
- Mar 5, 2019