Maximize your membership by getting involved as a committee volunteer. Align your interests and commitment level with the following committee activities. If you have questions and would like to speak to the committee Chairs, you can find contact information here.
For more details on specific volunteer opportunities follow read below.
Recruit new members
- Handout or post our LPGA Amateurs Ll Welcome cards and flyers at your business, church, golf course, school
- Welcome and register members at events.
Provide updates for the Chapter Website to share new League and Events highlights.
- Photograph connect, play, learn, belong moments at your league and events to share on our Chapter website.
- Contribute WOW experiences to the Chapter Facebook page
Rules & Handicap:
Train and maintain USGA Rules and handicapping system
- Provide ideas and media resources for e-training requests and Rule of the Month
- Assist with training and USGA Rules and handicapping system
Manage golf play from May to September
- Become your League’s Liaison to communicate issues each week to keep your Tee Captain and Score Captain informed of any issues.
- Assist League Director with smooth play, course communications, and followup on issues.
If you would like to get involved but are unsure about choosing a committee please contact: Margaret Eaton