Our Chapters viability rests on our ability to engage area golf courses to permit us to play, as a group, on their courses. We have been very successful in gaining access to multiple private courses over the past several years due to the strong organization and cooperation of membership. The Chapter is obligated to the event venue for a specific number of participants and is responsible to pay for our total commitment. This policy will ensure all courses are paid for the full number of golfers we commit to at the time they are rendered a tee sheet for weekend golf outings.
This policy will enable the tee captain or a designated responsible party to be the only person to enter the pro shop to pay for the entire field on the day of the outing. It will allow each player the opportunity to bypass the payment process and time taken for this function on the day of golf.
1. Effective April 1, 2021 ALL WEEKEND organized golf outings will be on a PREPAID BASIS.
- Upon registration for an event/outing you will be required to pay the stated fee to participate via credit card.
- WAITLISTED: If you are waitlisted for the outing you will not be prompted to enter payment information UNTIL you are moved to the active list as a participant.
- Waitlisted members will be notified via Golf Genius that an opening has occurred and can make a decision to play or forego the opportunity.
- RESPONSE TO THE NOTIFICATION – If notification is received a week or longer prior to the date of the event, a player will have 24 hours to decide to play or not once the notification is received that they can be moved to the active roster and complete the payment information.
- Notification received the week of the event – the player must respond within 12 hours and enter their payment information or click CANNOT PLAY.
- The tee captain or a designee may send an email to all active roster players indicating the event is nearing and announce an estimated “close” date for cancellations.
- A tee sheet will be sent out to all players on the active registration prior to the event.Once the tee sheet is sent the outing/event is considered CLOSED and you will not be able to cancel your registration via Golf Genius.(NOTE:this tee sheet will not be sent to anyone on the waitlist.) READ MORE HERE