9-Hole Par 3 Play Day - New in 2023!
Are you new to golf? Then this event is just for you. Each month we will play on a par 3 9 hole course so you can practice your skills in a low pressure and fun event.
Tee Time Start: PM during March/April/October/November | AM during May - September
COURSES: Texas Golf Center (Fort Worth), Meadow Brook Park GC (Arlington), Benbrook Lighted Par 3 GC (Benbrook)
Natasha Hawes is the host of this event. firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNday FUNday is our staple monthly golf outing.
Join LPGA AGA Fort Worth for SUNDAY FUNDAY, an event scheduled on
the last Sunday of EVERY month, 11AM-ish in the cold months and
8:30AM–ish in the warmer months, no matter what! We meet at Prairie
Lakes Golf Course in Grand Prairie.
If the weather turns bad, we will still get together and
share a meal and tell golf stories!
• Cost is $45 (riding), $30 (walking), range balls included — paid at the course. Note an additional charge for single carts.
• The goal is to build relationships that include golf as the reason and friendships as the bonus.
• The idea is that no matter what, this event will never get cancelled for ANY reason. If the weather prevents golf on the regularly scheduled date, then we still get together for breakfast or lunch. There is a great BBQ restaurant on site - Eddlemon’s. Joan Mims hosts this event.
We love our FUN on Sunday! Joan Mims host this event.
mo' GOLF is BACK for 2023! Every Monday beginning March 6 - Nov 13.
We start the new season iat Iron Horse in March at North Richland Hills, in April move to The Resort near Eagle Mountain Lake, and in May we will sample several Metroplex courses. Then we repeat every 3 months until November 13. Come play weekday golf with us!
Every Monday morning, there is an opportunity for you to play starting at about 9 am. We will start with two tee-times (8 slots) until/unless we have more interest to set up more. Each week we will have a different game to play; it will all be based on playing 18 holes. To play in the weekly game, it will be $1 per golfer with 1st and 2nd place paid out at our Year End celebration event. Since this is a week by week event, a weighted attendance average will be used to determine the top two finishers. Green fees will be $36-$49 depending on course with senior/regular rates.
Terry Rolan hosts this event. Contact Terry at email@example.com.
Girlfriend Golf is the opportunity for you to join your friends and fellow golfers for 9 holes of golf after work! You can brush up on your game and expand your friendships. This is a low key fun social golf event. Great for newer/beginner golfers and challenging enough for more experienced golfers.
Girlfriend Golf starts April 2023 and will occur weekly, on Wednesday, at 5:15pm, until October 2023.
Typically tee off at 5:30pm.
Dinner/drinks follow the round at a local restaurant/bar near the course
Be sure to sign up on line by the Sunday before so we can secure our tee times.
Rockwood Golf Course
1851 Jacksboro Highway
Fort Worth, TX
Pay at the course
Jeri Phillips hosts this event. Contact Jeri at President@lpgaamateursfortworth.com
fuNky FRIDAY - Join us on a Friday, during months of daylight savings time, for 9 holes of golf, food & drink after play, and a variety of formats. funky FRIDAY starts April 22 and will occur every third Friday of the month at 5:15 PM thru October 15. Registration will open at the beginning of each month and publicized in the weekly newsletter to sign up online by the Tuesday before fuNky FRIDAY
,so we can secure our tee times.
Grapevine Golf Course
3800 Fairway Drive Grapevine, Texas 76051 972-410-3377
Tee times begin at 5:15 PM $34 cart/$24 walking. Pay at the course.
And This course will be the location of the North Texas Shootout.
Natasha Hawes hosts this event. Contact Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pop-Up GOLF - We can’t know what the weather will be when we set our golf events for the
season, and chances are pretty good that we’ll get rained out at least once. One
thing we all know about Texas-the weather can change in an instant.
For those of you who want MORE GOLF (and who doesn’t), we are continuing to offer this opportunity for YOU to help us plan more golf. Let’s say it’s Thursday afternoon, and you’ve looked at the weather. Sunday is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day to get out on the course… but there is no LPGA Amateurs golf planned for Sunday!
So… call your favorite course and reserve 2 or 3 tee times.
- IMMEDIATELY send an email to email@example.com and our Communications Director will get the word out to our membership letting them know there is an opportunity to play.
- We will have them respond directly to you.
- This isn’t limited to the weekends! We have many members who are either retired or are in jobs where they have some flexibility to get away during the day from time-to-time. Grab morning or early afternoon tee times somewhere and follow the instructions above. Who knows, you might end up picking up a bunch of new friends.
You are the host of this event.