USGA GHIN Handicap Signup
Under the new rules, we are no longer able to offer the GolfNet service. The USGA agreed to allow our members to continue using the service through Dec. 31, 2022. After that date, all GolfNet accounts will be inactivated and all users who wish to maintain a Handicap will need to move their account to a club licensed by the AGA in their state or region.
Therefore, we've set up a chapter within the Nebraska Golf Association (NGA) that will allow us to enter our scores and maintain our handicaps...if so desired.
Details: USGA Golf Handicap Information Network thru the Nebraska Golf Association
Per person: Cost: $24
- Renew membership (member.lpgaamateurs.com)
- Register for the handicap system by clicking this link: https://www.golfgenius.
- Complete the registration form and pay the $24.
- Handicap administrators will add you to our chapter roster within The Nebraska Golf Association (NGA)
- You should receive an email within 1-2 weeks to set up your profile. All previous handicap information will automatically transfer.