• Women account for over 80% of consumer spending decisions.
• Women spend 20% more than men on golf equipment.
• Women spend the same as men on rounds of golf.
• Women spend 50% more than men on social activities surrounding golf.
• Women account for 65% of new auto sales.
• Women spend 10% of their annual income on clothes.
• Women spend 5% of their annual income on cosmetics (soaps, perfume, hair care products, and makeup).
• Women spend 5% of their annual income on travel.
• Women spend 2% of their annual income on luxury items.
• In 2007 members spent $85 million dollars on golf, equipment and golf related travel.
• Average age of 46 years with personal income of $80,000.
• Over 80% of the responding members have collegiate degrees.
• 51% are either business owners or hold senior management/executive level positions or are in the professional and technical fields.
(Up to 50% of your contribution may be in-kind products or services)
Hole-in-One Sponsor $5,000.00
Eagle Sponsor $3,000.00
Birdie Sponsor $1,500.00
Par Sponsor $500.00
Chip-In Sponsor $350.00
Sand-Save Sponsor your products or servicesContact our Sponsorship Director for more info and a brochure with the benefits of each sponsorship level. firstname.lastname@example.org